A crane is a specific type of machine equipped well with a hoist rope, wire ropes or chains, cables, pulleys, and sheaves. It is used extensively in the heavy construction industry for lifting and lowering construction materials and moving these horizontally. A crane can do almost everything counting from loading and unloading of goods to the moving and mounting of agricultural machinery.
There are as many as seven types of cranes for meeting a wide variety of industrial needs. Modern cranes are designed for serving many common purposes. Having extensive uses in various industries, cranes are always high on demand.
Many construction companies or industries look for
Cranes for sale
To serve these purposes exactly, Machinery Planet has introduced the most advanced digital marketplace for finding heavy equipment easily. On it, you can find cranes for sale in the UAE. Many sellers, manufacturers, distributors, and contractors have listed cranes with their best prices. You can check and browse through these to find the right fit after comparing the prices, products, qualities, and salient features right from here.
Different types of cranes:
1. Telescopic Crane- This offers a boom containing several tubes fitted inside each other. The crane follows hydraulic mechanisms of extending or retracting the tubes to adjust the boom.
2. Mobile Cranes- It is mounted on a mobile (wheeled, a rail, or even a cat truck) platform. The boom is hinged at the bottom to raise or lower the carried goods by cables or hydraulic cylinders.
3. Truck Mounted Crane- It is equipped with a rubber tire truck for providing excellent mobility. The outriggers move both vertically or horizontally to stabilize and level the crane during loading and unloading.
4. Tower Crane- This is a modern form of a balance crane designed to give the best of height and optimum lifting capabilities when remains fixed to the ground. It is a must while constructing tall buildings.
5. Rough Terrain Crane- It is a single-engine crane where the same engine is used to power both the undercarriage and crane.
6. Overhead Crane- These are suspended cranes whose hoist is set on a trolley to lift and move heavy loads in one direction along a beam or two.
7. Loader Crane- It has a jointed arm fitted to the trailer onto which goods are loaded. When not in use, the crane can be easily folded and transported back.
Choose the right one and contact for the best prices. At Machinery Planet, we have both new and used Cranes listed on our website for sale, for rent, and for auction depending on what you want; we are the number one platform for sourcing for Cranes dealers in Dubai, UAE. You can always count on us to link you up with dealers that sell quality and affordable Cranes that promises good value for your money. We have all kinds of Cranes such as three-wheel counterbalance Cranes, telescopic handler Cranes, pedestrian pallet trucks, order picker Cranes, and side loader Cranes among others listed on our platform. So whatever type of Cranes you are looking for, we have got you covered at Machinery Planet.
You can always rely on our expertise whenever you call on us to rent any kind of Cranes for your short term or long term use. All you need to do is to get in touch with us and we will work with you to get the right Cranes of your choice.
Our rental fees are affordable and competitive enough compared with what you will get elsewhere. Machinery Planet is your home of a variety of Cranes that will suit your needs, you cannot go wrong with the broad options listed on Machinery Planet. We will help you to easily source for the right Cranes that best suits your specification and requirements as we understand the fact that delivering quality to our customers is the only way we can earn their trust. When we earn the trust of our customers, they can always refer other potential customers to us and it is based on this knowledge we operate at Machinery Planet.Read More Find Search